Not only is Abena a manufacturer of quality continence products, we also source a wide range of healthcare and trade products globally.
- We select and use only the best raw materials for our own production of continence products and baby nappies.
- We use fluff from FSC certified forests, where more trees are planted than felled.
- We were the first manufacturer of incontinence pads to be certified with the Nordic Eco-label.
- Our in-house laboratory continually tests the absorbency, durability and strength of our products to ensure continuous quality.
- Our expert knowledge enables us to be innovative in our development of new and existing products.
- We thoroughly research the local markets for solid and reliable manufacturers
- Our globally sourced products are constantly tested and controlled
- Abena’s locally employed staff conduct quality audits at every production facility
- Most of our sourced products qualify to be certified with the Nordic-Eco label
- We offer full documentation on all of our products.